推荐年龄:
3-10岁,亲子阅读
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本《The Daydreamer》,翻译成中文名为:做白日梦的人,pdf电子版格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。
绘本内容翻译:
Daisy has no money.
黛西没有钱。
" Take my milk to market, " says the farmer.
“把我的牛奶送到市场上去,”农场主说。
I'll give you a gold coin.
我就会给你一枚金币。
" Yes! " says Daisy.
“好的!”黛西说。
And she sets off for the market.
然后她就出发去市场了。
" Soon I'll have some money, " she thinks.
“用不了多久我就会有些钱了,”她想。
I can buy a hen.
我可以买一只母鸡。
My hen will lay eggs......lots of eggs.
然后母鸡就会下蛋,下很多很多的蛋。
I can sell my eggs.
我可以把这些鸡蛋卖掉。
Best eggs in all the land!
最好的鸡蛋都在这里啦!
I'll have lots of money!
我就会有很多很多的钱!
I'll buy a pretty dress......and sparkly shoes.
我会买一条漂亮的裙子和耀眼的鞋子。
But I won't get dressed by myself.
但我不愿意自己穿上裙子。
I'll have servants to help me!
我有很多仆人帮我穿上它!
I'll marry a prince.
我要嫁给一位王子。
I'll be a princess.
那样,我就会成为一位公主。
We'll live in a palace...with golden gates.
我们会住在一个带着金色大门的宫殿。
We'll have a ball.
我们会玩得很开心。
I'll twirl and whirl in my new dress.
我要穿着新裙子旋转旋转。
SPLISH!
SPLASH!
SPLOSH!
The milk is gone!
牛奶不见了!
Poor Daisy.
可怜的黛西。
Cheer up!
高兴点吧!
There's no use crying over spilt milk.
再哭也于事无补了。